Monday, May 14, 2012

Back in the pattern making business

I have been away from patterns too long. As a matter of fact, I have been away from blogging too long, too!!! My sketch book is seriously getting too full!! So, I have finally positioned myself to do a little bit of design work.

I really had not planned for a sunsuit to be my next pattern, but I got inspired over this one and sunsuits
for little girls are everywhere this year, they really seem to be the "hot" style for this spring and summer.

This pattern is currently being tested and hopefully I will have it for sale by the weekend!!

Sweet Baby Jane
NB-4T

3 comments:

grandmarockton said...

LOVE IT!

BethChastant said...

where can i buy this? so lovely!

Anonymous said...

Is this pattern for sale?

counter

free website hit counter login page
Powered by web analyticswebsite-statistics.html stats software program.