Friday, September 23, 2011

YAY Fall . . . .

It rained last night and we awoke to much cooler temps!! It is still cloudy and this type of day gets me in the mood to cook! Not something I am usually in the mood for!!

I have done some preparation for the fall season already. My closet has been changed out from summer tanks, capris and shorts to comfy, snuggly sweaters, boots and jackets.

I have "fall-erized" in the house with pumpkins, mums and my favorite candles, Aromatique's "Cinnamon n Cider". LOOOOOOVE this fragrance!!!!





Think I'll go get out the cinnamon and bake something!!


1 comment:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Yes...it's soooo good to welcome the season after our VERY HOT summer:) Look I have that same silver pumpkin!!!

Blessings,
Linda

counter

free website hit counter login page
Powered by web analyticswebsite-statistics.html stats software program.