Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Summer therapy

During  this long, hot and very difficult summer, staying busy, busy, busy has been my therapy. It has been good for the mind, body and soul. I have been SO busy, that I have not found the time to blog much lately. I have read a lot of yours, however!!
 Here is a little bit of what has been going on around  "Camp Norris".

We began a garden "remodel"

We redecorated the family room
Both of these jobs are mainly finished but I have just not gotten around to taking photos and posting.. I still have to  make the draperies and table skirt toppers for the den.
And we are actually getting a small harvest from our garden!!! This is fun!!!
We went to Homecoming at my childhood church, celebrated the 4th of July, 
 
had a family reunion, 


 our church got moved into our new church building (the old one was destroyed in a tornado 3 years ago) 
 
three of our four children moved to new houses, and we just learned we are going to be grandparents again!!!! Yay!!!
In the sewing room, I have made countless outfits for grandchildren and clients alike.
I also finished up a little collection that I will be selling on my website and etsy.
I had a photo shoot for this collection, as well!!
More on it soon!!!
Stay cool!!!



No comments:

counter

free website hit counter login page
Powered by web analyticswebsite-statistics.html stats software program.