Thursday, August 4, 2011

One of my favorite styles

What a wonderful morning here!!
After days of intense heat, a bit of respite last night in a nice shower of rain
which has resulted in a very pleasant , and much cooler morning!!
The extended forecast promises relief by week after next!!!
I wanted to show you the best seller of my new collection,




 I just love her little foot!!!



I had so much fun with this photo shoot!! All the little girls who modeled for me were
so beautifully behaved, and did everything that was asked of them perfectly!!!

4 comments:

Kellie said...

Love it!

Rebecca said...

Of all the things my daughter wore as a little girl these fluffy frocks were my favorite. I'd wear one if I could.

LOVE IT friend. You are amazing!

xo~Rebecca

Renee said...

That is so adorable.

Sandy said...

I just love it love it love it!
I honestly have to tell you that I could not resist after being inspired with the other photo shoot that you shared and purchased me some black jacquard for my little girl, I just loved that contrast the black with the creme lace.
Just beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing.

counter

free website hit counter login page
Powered by web analyticswebsite-statistics.html stats software program.