Thursday, August 12, 2010

Precious website

My dear friend and partner in sewing crimes, LOL, Laurie Anderson of Southen Stitches Boutique  and SewnSew's Sewing Journal, has expanded her many talents, with a new webite dedicated to her wonderful vintage inspired creations. On this new site are her children's sewing patterns and her equally wonderful machine embroidery designs. This new site is Brer Rabbit Designs.  On her Brer Rabbit Designs blog, she is having a wonderful giveaway. Go over there and check it out!!
I can't say enough about Laurie's machine embroidery designs. I have used several of her sets for years, on infant clothing that I have made and it is about as close as you can get to hand embroidery. She has some adorable vintage look designs and her shadow embroidery is just as precious as can be!!!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Awe, thanks Sara! You have no idea how much I cherish our friendship and the advice we share with each other that helps to shine a ray of light on our hopes and dreams! You are a part of helping Brer Rabbit Designs become a reality! Thanks friend! :)

Shelia said...

Hi Sara!! Oh, I will certainly go over and visit this site.
Thank you for popping in to see me and my little dress is at least 58 years old! Ha! Now you know I'm pretty olden! :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Rettabug said...

How nice of you to shout Laurie's praises...she IS a wonderfully creative artist & I feel honored to have slept with her one night! *wink* ;-p You can ask HER to explain that!!! LOL

counter

free website hit counter login page
Powered by web analyticswebsite-statistics.html stats software program.