Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Designing woman

This week I am working on a new pattern design. It is a beautiful party dress that is perfect for special occasions, Sunday School or holiday events.
About my patterns: (from my website)

This charming collection of designs is what I consider "Contemporary Classics". I have always loved to design beautiful clothing for children that enhance the very fact that they are , indeed, still children.


With my patterns, you will find good design and construction, good fit and easy to understand instructions. At the same time, I incorporate an easy heirloom technique that gives your finished garment a special designer touch!!

A garment with many different heirloom techniques could seem daunting to a beginning seamstress, so it is my hope that she might gain confidence in trying something new through my patterns.

3 comments:

Rettabug said...

We need a *sneak peek* Sara! ;-)

I just posted my version of your Irby pattern. Come see!

2010/08/some-sewing.html

Shelia said...

Oh, Sara!! I've just read your previous post and am so sorry to hear this about your dear mother! I know your strong faith in the Lord will see you through the journey and He'll be giving you strength and everything else you need. How marvelous our God is to lead you to the lady who could minister to you!
You'll be in prayers.
Blessings,
Shelia ;)

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

counter

free website hit counter login page
Powered by web analyticswebsite-statistics.html stats software program.