Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Preview of new pattern!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am working on getting my next pattern out to you!!  It should be ready in a couple of weeks. This is a design I came up with several years ago, my version of the ever popular "Twirly skirt" but with a twist!! In this pattern, you will learn a fabulous heirloom technique "Puffing"
I will be offering this pattern in sizes 12months to 8.
Twirly skirts are fun, easy and relatively quick to make!! The only hard part is figuring out the cutting dimensions to get the right porportions, and of course, I will have that all figured out for you!!!!
This pattern will be named "Lacey Claire" for one of my granddaughters (all my patterns will be named for the grands)

"Lacey Claire"


Shown here in a larger version


Shown here in a size 12-18 months

7 comments:

Ellie Inspired said...

That is a cute one! The puffing is beautiful. You're going to have to start adopting more grandchildren for all the patterns we want you to make if you're naming them after them!! LOL

Sara said...

Laura, you know I have 9 grands, don't you??? that should keep me busy for a while until I run out of names. by then, there may be another one or two!!! LOL If not, I'll start using my cousins grands!!

Kimberlee said...

That is an adorable skirt!

LAnderson (Southern Stitches) said...

Love it, Sara!!! What little girl wouldn't want this twirly skirt?!?!?!

Ellie Inspired said...

I didn't know that you had 9 but I know we will still want more than 9! :) If you run out of names, you could use "Laura Leanne" for one of them! Or just "Laura", I'm not picky! Ha!

Selina said...

so beautiful!!!! my girls would DIE over that skirt!!
ps. thanks for the comment on my dress! you are so talented, getting a compliment from you is a big deal!

i will be posting how i did those shoes soon! :)
sisters4saymoreismore.blogspot.com

Cole's Corner said...

WOW!!! I've never heard of puffing. How cool!
Congrats on your newest pattern!

counter

free website hit counter login page
Powered by web analyticswebsite-statistics.html stats software program.