Monday, April 12, 2010

Inspiration!!!!

I just had to share this incredible dress from my chat forum friend Emily!!! She made her little one's Easter dress from the directions is Sew Beautiful #111 by Jeannie Baumeister.
The dress started in an heirloom dress class at the Smocking Shoppe in Louisville, KY.
I love everything Jeannie Baumeister , of The Old Fashioned Baby does, love all her patterns and I think Emily did an excellent job on executing this particular pattern.
Aren't these details just gorgeous??? And don't you love the fabric?? Great job Emily!!! Cute little girl too!!!!
(Click on the photos for enlarged details)

8 comments:

Jeannie B. said...

It is thrilling to see my little pattern on this sweet child! Thank you.

Ellie Inspired said...

I love this little dress too! I made it once in blue batiste but the details really shine on this swiss organdy. Emily is a wonderful seamstress. I think she has only been sewing for a year!! It's such a great compliment to Jeannie and to her wonderful pattern, too.

Cynthia said...

This is beautiful! I am a beginner to heirloom sewing but am falling in love with it!Emily did a fantastic job with this and her daughter looks like a little doll!

Emily Monarch said...

Thanks for sharing my dress, Sara. I had such a good time making this dress. I have only been sewing for a little over a year but this dress went together painlessly with help from the Smocking Shoppe and Jeannie's great directions.

Judy said...

Beautiful dress--- and child. great job Emily.

Julia said...

Adorable!

Rettabug said...

What a precious child in such a beautiful heirloom dress!! Well done, Emily & thanks, Sara for showing us these delightful pictures!!!

Bunny said...

Gorgeous little dress and little girl. Love blue on little girls.

counter

free website hit counter login page
Powered by web analyticswebsite-statistics.html stats software program.