Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy!!!

                             Wouldn't it be wonderful if we all could view life just like this???


All it took to elicit this response was simply to "go outside".  I've never seen a child yet who didn't love to go out of doors. I would like to think that what made her so happy was seeing God's beautiful springtime creations.
The little outfit she is wearing is the Swimsuit pattern by Jackie Clark, which is featured in the current Sew Beautiful magazine. The cover up is one I added made by Simplicity #3508.



Jackie did a great job designing this little swimsuit. It is a fun, easy and very quick project.



See ya at the beach!!!!

9 comments:

Shelia said...

OH, Sara! What a little darling! She is so adorable and I can certainly see her excitement to 'go outside'. You know what's funny? My little dog gets that excited to when I ask is she wants to go outside! :)
Now the little swimsuit is so precious. Love the monogram. And the coverup. Oh, I mustn't forget her headband! So chic. This is the most fashionable little one I've ever seen.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

LAnderson (Southern Stitches) said...

Sooooo PRECIOUS!!!! I LOVE the coverup for it too - I sure hope I have a girl to sew for someday - these pics prove just how fun it is!

Haden News said...

What a darling little girl in her darling swimsuit!! Love the monogram on it and her beautiful pink bow!

Jeannie B. said...

This little kid is too cute for her own good!!!

Ellie Inspired said...

That smile is enough to light up the room. What a cutie! You did a great job on her suit and cover-up too.

Smocking with Gwen said...

Thanks Sara....this made me laugh out loud! Love the little dimpled thighs....looks much cuter on her!
Happy Smocking,
Gwen

Judy Prince said...

What a beauty... and such an adorable swim suit and cover up. Once again, you're amazing and envied!!!

Rug Cleaners said...

She is so adorable in that yellow outfit. Her smile is priceless!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Oh! What a cute baby doll! She is certainly full of sweet smiles! I love the last photo as she waves :o) I love her little ensemble you created.

Blessings & Aloha!
If you get a chance, please come by. I am looking for a sewing machine, since I gave my old singer to our older daughter. If you dont mind sharing what type of sewing machine you use... Thank you :o)

counter

free website hit counter login page
Powered by web analyticswebsite-statistics.html stats software program.