Monday, October 26, 2009

Blue Monday--Little Boy Blue and Little Girl Blue










This is my first time to participate in Blue Monday, hosted by Smiling Sally !! I hope you will visit her site and take a look at all the beautiful Blue posts!!!

As an heirloom clothing designer, I make many, and most, things in white. So, it is a lot of fun to create beautiful garments in blue. I love dressing a baby girl in blue as, well as little boys!!!
Here are a few things that have been my favorites over the past! Hope you enjoy!!


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

6 comments:

Carolyn Ford said...

What beautiful baby clothes...so soft and sweet!

SmilingSally said...

Oh, Sara, that final photo did me in! I L❤VE smocking! Thanks for sharing. Happy 1st Blue Monday!

Sara said...

Thank you Carolyn and Sally!!!

Regina said...

How pretty! Happy Blue Monday.
"My Post Here"

Mary said...

What gorgeous christening garments! The smocking in your last photo took my breath away. Very nice work. I hope you are having a wonderful Blue Monday.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Oh, Sara! This is my first time to your blog, and I am in love with those darling little clothes! How perfectly stunning! I can't decide which one I like best because I love them ALL! You have amazing talent. These are just darling.

SO glad you joined us for Blue Monday...

XO,

Sheila :-)

counter

free website hit counter login page
Powered by web analyticswebsite-statistics.html stats software program.